Kylee is now 2 1/2 weeks old! She is still a healthy happy baby. I tell her often that she is a calm and happy baby and she really is! I think she is growing and changing so quickly. I have a lot of very cute headbands that are still a bit too big for her, but I tried a few on anyways! She was not happy about it. We took her to a basketball game the other day. Two weeks old is not too early to introduce her to the gym is it? It was loud and I was a little paranoid, but I think she still has her hearing.
Those of you expecting a little one or has one now I highly recommend reading the Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg. It has been a lifesaver for us. It really helps me and Kylee get on a schedule that works for us both and it teaches me how to read her cues. Does anyone else have recommended reading for a new mom??
Her Great Grandma Lyon came for a visit. 


She always gets this goofy grin on her face when she's falling asleep. Let me tell you she has the cutest dimples!

You can get an idea of how long her fingers are in this picture.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
More Kylee!
at
7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
8 comments:
court, she's such a beautiful baby and looks so happy! i can't wait to see her!!
She really is beautiful! I love the picture of her with Gramma Lyon. I really liked the book What to expect the first year, it has a lot of info and it takes you through each month.
You guys did good. She is really cute!! I'm so glad that you have a happy baby. It is not fun when you don't have a happy, calm baby. The Baby Whisper is the book I recommend but there is another one that Becky likes, "On Becoming Baby Wise" I want hear about your labor the next time we are both in Richfield. Congratulations and she is beautiful!
www.turgoose.blogspot.com
She has got to be one of the cutest little girls ever! Congratulations again!
We also have liked What to Expect the First Year. Also, the Happiest Baby on the Block has been great for getting more sleep.
I'll have to check out the Baby Whisperer Book.
Keep the pictures coming! She is beautiful!
Congrats on the cute baby! She is absolutely adorable. I love all the headbands. Hope you are all doing well. Rebe
Congratulations Quinton and Courtney!! Your baby is beautiful, I'm so excited for you both!
Hi Courtney- this is Jen, Heathers neighbor. I just had to peek at your sweet little Kylee! She is SO beautiful and precious! I bet you are having so much fun with her!
Post a Comment