Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kylee

Sweet Kylee
Born December 29th at 5:13 AM
6 lbs 4 oz
19 inches

















15 comments:

Daniels Family said...

courtney she is so adorable.Congrats being a mom is so great!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I have been checking your blog EVERYDAY since I got your text, just waiting to see the pictures of her. She is beautiful court! Congrats, I am so happy for you. Wish I could be there to hold your sweet little girl :-)

Dave and Holly said...

Congratulations! She is a cutie. We drove through GJ on New Years Day and thought about seeing if you guys were in the hospital, but figured you had already had her and went home...and we had been driving for two days and were tired...

Juannaelmi said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful! We are so happy for you! We weren't driving through G.J. but I kept checking your blog waiting for news.

vandi said...

Courtney! She is beautiful. I am so excited for you guys to finally have her hear. Thanks for sharing the story of how she came...it was fun to hear. What a crazy week for you guys. She really is so cute. I can see a lot of you in her. A tiny courtney! I hope someday I can hold the little tike: ) Glad all is going well. Love you guys!

Tori said...

She is gorgeous! I am so happy for you! Keep the pictures coming!

brooke said...

ahh... court, she's gorgeous! i'm so happy and excited for you and quinton. i can't wait to see her in person. congrats mommy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm curious to find out if your recommendation for hypnobirthing still holds after delivery. I've heard good things about it.

Adespain said...

She is precious!! So beautiful! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Becoming a mother is wonderful!

Jeana said...

She is so adorable! I'm so glad she got here safely!

KimL said...

She is beautiful. I mean it! Congrats you guys!

Idaho Sutters said...

She's beautiful you guys! Congratulations!!!! Good job Courtney! Nice driving Quinten!

Lynsey said...

She is so cute! I think she looks a lot like you, Courtney. I can't wait to meet her.

Ryan Eborn said...

Hey cute new parents!
Congratulations on your beautiful new baby. She is absolutely adorable, not to mention tiny. I can see both of you in her. Imagine that!:) I just wanted to say hey and let you know that I am thinking about you. Ryan and I are expecting #3 in June, but I can still remember Annika's birth like it was yesterday. I've always said that having a baby is as close to heaven as actually being there that we can get to on this realm. I love you all.
Take care!
Love,
Sam (your cousin from Logan,UT :))
P.S. Our blog is loganeborns.blogspot.com, just in case you have a free minute or you get bored.
Love ya

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Now you have to bring her to meet her uncle in San Diego then we can see her:) he he. Did I ever tell you that we moved right up the street from where you said your Uncle lives? Well I hope you're recovering well and keep posting those cute pictures.