I have been very behind in blogging lately. Here is a few pictures I have been meaning to post.
Our new Tahoe we bought just days before our dreadful trip in the blizzard over Douglas Pass. The 4-wheel drive has been wonderful! We got a great deal on it and just love it!
A picture of the view at the top of Douglas Pass. It really is pretty when it's not snowing like crazy!
On Christmas Eve my sisters and I gave my parents the perfect gift. It is our family's tradition to watch the Christmas Story over and over on Christmas Eve. This year we bought our parents the leg lamp from that movie. We had it wrapped in a brown package with FRAGILE written on it. We had a good family friend deliever the "major award" while we were eating Christmas Eve dinner. My parents had no idea what was going on and thought the lamp was from our friends. They had no idea that we were in on it! Finally our friend said, "this is from your girls!" We had planned it for over a month and it was perfect! 



Unfortunately this is all the Christmas pictures I have since I started labor shortly after these pictures were taken and our Christmas was spent in the hospital. It was a memorable Christmas and we got a wonderful gift just a few days later.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Catch up post...
at
6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I love that show and the lamp is hilarious! That is so funny you guys did that. Matt wants one of them so bad!
Post a Comment