Well I am finally finished with my last project for BYU!! At the end of this project I’m not sure what I learned about teaching; however, I did learn a valuable lesson about Murphy's Law. According to Wikipedia, Murphy's Law states, "Anything that can go wrong, will—at the worst possible moment." My project taught me this law and I am a believer.
My big project (my teacher work sample) was due on Jan. 30th. On Monday I worked in the library for 6 hours on it and had a good start. On Tuesday the only thing that I still had to do was a table of contents, put all 87 pages in a folder, and post it online to be graded. I decided that I had plenty of time to go to my yoga class and still have time to finish. After yoga I got on my computer to write the table of contents and there were several pop-ups for the Internet Explore. I called my computer geek of a sister (I am very glad she is a computer geek by the way) to find out what was going on. I had a virus! Since my computer crashed I had to go to campus to finish the assignment. I was finally ready to post it online at BYU late Tuesday night and the internet stopped working! I did finally finish at 11:30p.m. the night before it was due. It was a long few days and I had a few break downs, but it’s done!! I can finally relax!
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Murphy's Law
at
4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get it done...congratulations!
Post a Comment