Sunday, February 17, 2008

Husband Tag

I've been tagged. Danielle tagged me, so now I have something to write about...

What is his name? Quinton Kent

How long have you been married? 3 years

How long did you date? About three months

How old is he? 25 (he's old!!)

Who eats more? I eat more throughout the day, but he makes up for it during meals. I definitely out-eat him on sweets though.

Who said I love you first? He did. I had been waiting for it for a little while.

Who is smarter? We both have our strengths, so it is good to have both minds.

Whose temper is worse? Mine. I have yet to hear him raise his voice or get upset unnecessarily.

Who does laundry? It depends who needs clean underwear first!

Who does the dishes? Our beloved dishwasher! We love it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me when we are laying down and him if you look at it from the foot of the bed.

Who pays the bills? We both do

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who drives when you are together? Quinton

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine

Who proposed? Quinton

Who has more friends? I think I do, because I am more worried about social stuff than he is.

Who has more siblings? There is no competition there. He has 10. I have 2.

Who wears the pants in the family? We both try to not wear pants as often as possible! :-)


Now I tag . . . Vandi!!

1 comments:

vandi said...

Oh Court-
"We both try to not wear pants as often as possible!" Hilarious: ) So, I've been tagged eh...you know I'm not very good at tag, but I'll do my best: ) How are you guys doing lately? I hope school's not killing you....or at least that the your students aren't: ) Summer is just around the corner...I know it. Take care court- love ya