Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Great Unknown...

Here are some thoughts I've had...
Quinton and I are at a time in our lives where there are so many unknowns. It is both a scary and exciting time. For the last two years we have known that we would be living in Provo, going to BYU, and pinching pennies to survive! Now we have to make new decisions on where our lives are going. We could be going to Boise for grad. school, we could stay in Orem and change nothing. I could be looking for a teaching job in Boise, or I could work as a third grade teacher at Canyon again. We could be starting a family, or maybe not. I really feel so unstable, but I guess this is the time when we must put our faith in the Lord and trust that things will work out. So much easier said than done!

2 comments:

Tatum said...

I feel your pain! We are in the same boat...it is so intimidating, yet so exciting!

Danielle said...

Amen Courtney!