
Last weekend Quinton and I went to Layton to babysit my nephews, so my sister and brother-in-law could go to the temple. Those kids are wild!! We jumped on the trampoline with Tyler. He likes to run around us while yelling, "Pepperoni, Pepperoni" over and over. For the longest time no one could figure out what he was saying. And we are all still wondering why he says that!
I have become Jason's favorite aunt because I always feed him sugar! I have given him a Popsicle, LOTS of ice cream, and now monkey bread.
Quinton and I let my sister and brother-in-law sleep in the extra room in the basement and we slept in their king-size bed, so that we could get up in the night with the kids. The experience really made me appreciate all you mom's out there. You have a tough job!
If you are wondering about the title of this blog... it comes from Tyler and my dad. When he says, "Quinton" it sounds like "chicken," and my nickname is Corn dog ( I have no idea why-ask my dad).


.jpg)
2 comments:
Hi Courtney! I love your sexy swoosh bangs! They are so cute. I'm glad that we are connect with our blogs now too. I hope you're doing well. I miss you guys!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment