Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July

Kylee looked so cute for church on the 4th, but she was a little grumpy when I wanted her picture. Independence Day was her first day of nursery!!! It went ok, but not as smooth as I had anticipated. She was not herself at all yesterday, so hopefully she will do better next week. Oh and this denim jumper she has on is 3-6 month! She is 18 months!!
We invited our friends to come over for brownies, ice cream and fireworks on Saturday. Kylee and her friend Kyla liked the fireworks. Everytime they would end both girls would say, "uh oh" in exactly the same voice. The video shows this.



1 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Courtney, I haven't been looking at blogs for a while and it looks like I missed a lot. Kylee is sooo cute and congratulations on having a boy and buying a house. We should catch up sometime soon. We live in Salt Lake now so if you ever pass through let me know.