I can't believe it has been two months since I have written a post. I think of post titles almost daily, but I think I have dreaded playing catch up. Here is a quick picture summary of the last two months. Luckily I have also been a slacker at taking pictures, so it could be worse. Kylee is now 10 months! I can't believe how close she is to 1. My baby is growing too fast!
We took advantage of the beautiful scenery and sky at Jane's wedding for some family pictures.

The awesome cake at the wedding. It was an Alice in Wonderland theme wedding. It was very classy.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5398228310143549490" />

We went to the BYU vs. Florida game. It was so great to be back there, but the Cougars played terrible. Kylee loved it and made friends with everyone around us.
Kylee was practicing her gymnastics moves after her bath!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5398230671833814290" />



Kylee loves to walk now! CONSTANTLY! It is what we do all day. She just needs to hold on to something and she is off. I give it another month tops before she is on her own. She will take a couple steps alone now, but she needs to get more brave.
She also loves to open the cupboards!
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5398232363212237794" />
Kylee and Avery after the BYU game. They are about 18 months apart. Kylee loved playing with her and all her toys! We enjoyed visiting with Josh and Lyndsey again.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5398232358201392034" />
Kylee also loves to climb! She has climbed up onto the table from our laps and she also climbs on the ladder she pushed around.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5398232347647854594" />
I tried to get a good picture of her teeth. They are so cute! She now has 6 teeth! Two on the bottom and four on top.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5398232346340393186" />
Thursday, October 29, 2009
I'm a Slacker!!
at
8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
holy cow, i can't believe how big kylee is!! all of your pictures are so cute!
What a little cutie, she is getting so big! Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment