I am feeling so on the ball! Here are the pictures from our Trunk or Treat Halloween party at the church. Kylee was a black cat, Quinton was a 70's basketball player, and I was a tiger. My mom was a Twerd (Twilight/nerd). She had a sign on her back with a list titled, "You might be a Twerd if..." She really is the biggest Twerd I know! My dad was a vampire; for obvious reasons.
When it was time to trick or treat Kylee only wanted to walk by the car playing Halloween music and dance. She loved to bounce her legs and jam out! It was so cute!+003.jpg)
+004.jpg)
+010.jpg)
+012.jpg)
You can't really tell, but she is jamming out in this picture!+014.jpg)
Some might say it's only the afro that allows him to jump that high... others say it's the calf muscles. Either way- white men can jump!+018.jpg)
+017.jpg)
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Happy Halloween!
at
8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I loved the costumes! I never knew the word "Twerd" until you mentioned it. Is Kylee walking all on her own now? About a week ago Malia said, "I want Ky." I said, "You want Clay?" "No, I want Ky!" She wanted her cousin Kylee back to play with. Sometimes she looks at Kylee's baby picture and just laughs and laughs.
Post a Comment