Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kylee's 6 month photos

Heather's friend, Jen took pictures of Kylee for her 6 month photos. She is AMAZING! Thanks so much Jen. You captured everything we love about Kylee. Sorry for posting several pictures, but I can't choose just one.





















12 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Oh, she's so sweet! Thanks for sharing the pictures. She's a little angel.

Danielle said...

She is a beautiful baby and those pictures are gorgeous!!! I want some!

Ang said...

She is so adorable! I love all of them :)

Ben Stocks said...

Bring her to play again :)

Adespain said...

What an absolute cutie!

Nate and Jamie said...

Oh Courtney, you have such a pretty little girl. With kids as cute as her maybe you really should have 15 ;) I think we should all get together sometime soon, I want to meet that sweet little girl.

Nate and Jamie said...

Oh Courtney, you have such a pretty little girl. With kids as cute as her maybe you really should have 15 ;) I think we should all get together sometime soon, I want to meet that sweet little girl.

Nate and Jamie said...

oops sorry about the double comment, not sure how that happened.

Curt said...

Courtney, she is so cute!

-Stephanie Read

Tara Douglas said...

I LOVE all of these!!!

Lynsey said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait to see her again.

Karlie and the kids said...

Courtney!
I don't know if you remember me but I ran across your blog from Jenna's blog. I was in your 1st cohort. What a cute baby you have!