Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Catch Up Post!

I can't believe it has been 2 months since I last posted something! So much to catch up on. We now have the internet at home, so I should stay on top of it better. Here's a few of the latest happenings in our lives:

* School ended for summer! We were both very ready for a break. Quinton is done teaching his first year, but now will be taking 15 college credits over the summer for his licensing program. He is also working construction jobs, so he has stayed very busy.

* I gave my resignation to the school district. I will not be returning to teach next year, so that I can stay home with my little sweetie! I have been tutoring 6 students this summer. It was nice to choose which students I wanted to tutor and choose my days and times. I just tutor 2 hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I have really enjoyed it and the extra money is nice too!

* We moved! We moved to a different apartment across the street from our old apartment. It is three bedrooms instead of two and is in much better condition. Best of all, it is $50 less expensive (only $450) and we pay fewer utilities! We feel very blessed to be here.

1 comments:

Ben Stocks said...

Oh that little Kylie is so cute