I am now ending my 37th week, which means that I am technically "full term." I finished school on Friday, so anytime that Kylee is ready to join us we are ready! We would love her to come as soon as possible, since Quinton and I are both going to be home for the next two weeks without any work. We want as much time to enjoy her as possible before going back to work. I will of course take a 6 week leave, but I would much rather have that leave turn into 8 weeks with her!
Everyone I see now says, "Oh my! She has dropped!" What do you think?.jpg)
.jpg)
We were also able to get the finishing touches on the nursery completed, so Kylee's room is ready for her. Thank you mom for helping me find the perfect decorations, painting the room so that your grandaughter did not get brain damage, making the curtains/changing pad, and everything else you have done! We were so blessed by many generous people who gave us so many great baby things. We got the crib and changing table from Heather's neighbor. The basinette came from a coworker of mine. The rocking chair is the one my mom used for me! 



I have an appointment on Monday and hopefully things are progressing. I will do my best to keep the blog updated with any news!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
We're ready for you Kylee!
at
7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait for you guys to have Kylee too: ) You decorated her room so cute....I want to do something like that for emyri and the new baby. It's crazy. Emyri's already two and I've never gotten around to decorating her room like I've wanted to. You've inspired me: ) Best of luck! Keep us posted...if you can.
p.s. I'd agree, she has definitely dropped
The nursery is darling and you look fabulous! I'm at 39 weeks now and I know what you mean... Rob finished classes on Friday and would like as much time as possible with our little one before starting up again... but I guess they come when they are ready! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of Kylee!!
Yeah!! I can't wait good luck with everything! And I hope you can get to the hospital without and snow!!!
Post a Comment