Sunday, November 16, 2008

Baby Showers!

I had two great baby showers. One was in Provo, hosted by my sisters at my cousin's apartment. The second one was in Rangely, hosted by one of my best friends from high school. It was so fun to see friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. I have the most supportive friends and family. Thank you to all those who were able to be there and to all of you for your constant support and excitement for me and Quinton during this time. We feel that we are now very prepared for little Kylee to join us in about 7 more weeks (give or take). Her nursery is nearly finished. I will post pictures of that very soon. We can't believe how much "stuff" a baby will use, but we have been blessed with very generous friends and family that have helped out in so many ways. Here are a few pictures from the two showers.

Sippy cup race! It is incredibly difficult to drink out of those cups!


My two favorite cousins, Brooke and Janelle


Cotton ball game-Danielle kicked butt!


My mom and my sisters...no we did not plan the pink and black theme-it just happened!


Danielle is due about 5 weeks after me. She looks great!


My great friends from my years in Utah.


My fun family!


Me and April (she hosted my Rangely shower)




The camo outfit my dad got. Now Kylee will be able to fit in in Rangely!

2 comments:

Tatum said...

Hey Courtney! You looks so cute!! I am so excited for you guys. I am so interested to hear how your hypnobirth experience goes! I'm not preggo but hoping to be eventually and I've read a lot about it and watched the videos too and I am sold! I want to give birth that way!! Email me and let me know if you still are a believer after the whole experience. Where did you take classes at?

guatemalamama said...

I hadn't seen any pictures of you pregnant before. You look fantastic. Good luck with the hypnobirthing.