
I have several friends expecting babies soon, so I thought I would share something I came across that I have completely bought in to. Hypnobirthing! It is a way of birthing to help mothers stay clam and relaxed so their bodies can do what they are natually meant to do...without the aganizing pain that is so often related with childbirth. I have read the book, watched several hypnobirthing births, and I am taking a class. If you are considering a natural childbirth I definately recommend this technique (you can take my recommendation for what it is worth since I have actually never done this!)
Here is a link to watch a dateline special on Hypnobirthing and the link to the homepage if you would like to learn more. I know many of you who have actually had a baby are probably laughing at this idea, but I am a believer and willing to give it a shot!
http://hypnobirthing.com/
Dateline Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llT30oHxz6g
Dateling Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05YQbnsUGA
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Pain Free Natural Childbirth?
at
2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear how it goes!
All I can say is good luck. And we will see what you are thinking 23 hours into it. LOL!
Good Luck Courtney. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
It was great to see you. You looked so cute.
Courtney- a good friend of mine uses Hypnobirthing when she has a baby. She's had one and is expecting number two. It worked for her!! She was so relaxed she fell asleep while she was dilated at an 9!! She was at home and dilated to an 8 (without realizing it) before she called her doctor and went in. They said she was the most calm person dilated that far that they had ever seen. Anyways- I think I may try it next time. Let me know how it goes!!
Post a Comment