Coronado Island
We took a vacation with my mom's family to San Diego. We stayed with my uncle Steve and Rob. It was a great vacation!! We went to a couple beaches, Sea World, the San Diego Zoo, a Padres game and played a lot in my uncle's pool. I think our favorite was La Jolla beach.
Water Volleyball

Live starfish!


Little crabs were all over the rocks at La Jolla beach

La Jolla

My dad LOVED the beach!!

HUGE turtles!

Of course... the panda bears were so cute!

That is the baby behind us.

Water Volleyball

Live starfish!


Little crabs were all over the rocks at La Jolla beach

La Jolla

My dad LOVED the beach!!

HUGE turtles!

Of course... the panda bears were so cute!

That is the baby behind us.


.jpg)
1 comments:
Hi Courtney! How fun you found my blog. The job hunt wasn't a front, but when nothing was working out and we found out that we were expecting, I didn't stress about it any more. The day you announced at lunch I totally knew I was expecting too... but we hadn't told our families yet. (!!) Sorry.. I hope you'll forgive me! How are you feeling? How are you liking Idaho??
Post a Comment