Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Pictures!

We were able to have an early ultrasound because I had taken Clomid (a fertility drug) so there was a small possibility that there might be more than one baby. We had an ultrasound taken today to confirm that there is only one baby! And what a cute baby that is! I am 10 weeks right now, so our baby is 3 cm. It was so awesome to see our little baby in there moving his/her little legs and arms. To hear the heart beat and see the heart beating was also an amazing experience. We were both grinning from ear to ear when we left the appointment.


5 comments:

Tatum said...

Congrats Court! That is pretty exciting!

Unknown said...

Congrats Courtney! You will be a great mommy.

Laura (Brubaker) Saba

Tori said...

Yay baby! How is the job hunt going? Have you had any luck? What are you plans then with work? Are you going to finish the year off after having baby Kent and have someone watch him or her or are you going to stop working? I'm so glad we get to keep in contact now!

Nola said...

Congrats! Tyler and I are very excited for you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy.

KimL said...

Courtney,
How the heck are you? I finally decided to check out blogging and found your family blog through friends. I'm so glad life is going so great for you. And congrats! Oh, you are going to be such a cute mom... I'm so excited for you.