Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finally Pictures!

Now that Jaxson is almost 3 weeks old... here are a few pictures of the little guy (and of course his big sister!)

These in the hospital make me sad to look at. I did not have to see him this way much, but Quinton was there for all of it. He had a sad begining, but thankfully he is doing "A ok" now!




This is the scary CPAP breathing medicine that he had. This is how he looked when I finally saw him (besides the quick look right when he was born).

Happy big sister loves to hold him!

Kylee meets Jaxson in the NICU for the first time!

My sister, Tiffany took these pictures of Jaxson when he was 2 weeks old.
This is his bright orange wall in his room!


3 comments:

Chelsey Robertson said...

Sooo cute!! I hope you are feeling well and getting a little bit of sleep!

Ang said...

he is so adorable, i can't wait to meet him!

vandi said...

He is adorable Court! I'm so glad he's doing better and that everything is fine: ) What a sweet little boy. So happy for you guys!