You have probably heard me rave about "The Ring Test" and how much I believe that it works. For those of you who are unfamiliar with how this phenomenon works here's a quick explanation:
To identify the gender of your unborn baby you simply pull a strand of hair out of your head and loop your wedding ring through the hair. Holding both ends of the hair and having the ring hang down you then hold the ring as close as possible to your palm without touching it. Then you wait for it to do the magic! If the ring swings back and forth in a line then your baby is a boy. If the ring swings in a circle then it's a girl. (do not count it moving if it is just spinning, it has to be circling) So simple and so REAL!!
I wanted to prove to you doubters out there that this test works. Every time I did it with Kylee it was a nice big circle. This time around it has always been a very distinct line. Here is a video to prove it:
We had the ultrasound last week to confirm that we have a healthy little boy on the way!!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
The Ring Test Works!!
at
12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
That is so funny! Well in that case Ben and I are having a boy and we will find out for sure next week!
That is so funny! Well in that case Ben and I are having a boy and we will find out for sure next week!
Now you have scientifically proven the ring test. Congrats on the healthy little boy. Wahoo!
Congrats! I've waiting to hear. That is such happy news. Hope you're feeling well. Congrats on the new house too!
Post a Comment