We had a great Thanksgiving this year with my family in Rangely. We ate great food, went swimming in our awesome rec center, went sledding, and the cousins played every second. Kylee loves watching her crazy cousins.
This year I have so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for an amazing husband who loves me and is such a great father. I am thankful for a health, happy little girl that makes me smile every day. I am thankful to live close to my parents and for all that they do for our family. I am thankful for my sisters and the best friends that they are. I am thankful for Quinton's family. They are so wonderful and I love spending time with them. I am glad I can stay home with Kylee and that Quinton works hard for us so that I can. I am grateful for my Savior and for his gospel and the love I feel from my Heavenly Father each and every day.







Monday, December 7, 2009
Thanksgiving (a little late)
at
10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
how fun that you all got to spend the holiday together! kylee looks so cute in her coat and all bundled up :)
Post a Comment