One of my roommates from Snow is one of those truly amazing people that is always thinking of others and inspires you to be a better person. Her and her husband came up with a service project to do this Christmas season and decided to invite the world to join in.
The idea is this: donate needed items to the Christmas Box International. It is a half-way home for children taken out of their homes, but who do not have another place to live yet. They have a wish list posted on their website, which we (everyone in on this idea) will help with. You can read about it on my friends blog here
If you want in on this you can email me so we can work out details on getting the items and then I will either be able to go with Vandi to drop them off or I will get them to her, since I will be in SLC at that time.
I think it will be a great way to help make Christmas a little better for these kids living away from home.
Learn more about the Christmas Box Internationalhere
Here is a link for the wishlist
If you do want in, just leave a comment and I will get in touch with you. The plan is to deliver the items on December 29th. You can also "pay it forward" by posting about it on your blog.
Love,
Quinton and Courtney
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
The Christmas Box International
at
8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Courtney! I got your comment on my blog, that would be awesome if you guys wanted to help out : ) Sweet that you'll be in Layton! That'll be perfect. We can just keep in touch about it. It'd be so fun to see you guys! talk to you later: )
oh yeah, thanks for posting about it on your blog too. I meant to say that: ) You're awesome!
Post a Comment