We have been staying busy with Kylee. Here are a few of the pictures we have taken lately. She had her first photo shoot last weekend. Heather's friend took pictures of Kylee and they are adorable! (I'm not biased at all) I will post some of those soon. This is my last week off of work :-( I can't believe how fast it went. She is six weeks old! I have really enjoyed my break. It is going to be very hard to go back to work, but it helps that Kylee has the best babysitter (next to her grandma) and that it is only a couple months before summer break.
You can kind of see Kylee's crooked pinkies in this picture. She is the fourth generation to carry on that trait! Lucky girl!
She loves sleeping on her belly.
Kylee took her first long trip to Layton to visit her cousins. Jason was not so sure about her crying.
She was there to help celebrate Tyler's 4th birthday.
I don't think she liked her headband...
She loves to suck her fingers!
Kylee loves hanging out with her dad!

Sunday, February 8, 2009
Kylee is 6 weeks old!
at
6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I can not get over how beautiful she is!! Are you guys going to be in Utah anytime soon? I was so bummed that I didn't make it to Tyler's birthday party. Let me know when you'll be in town next... I would love to see Kylee!
She is so cute!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you.
Oh my heck! Kylee is growing so fast and getting so big already. She is beautiful. It's fun to see how things are going for you. I love looking at all your pictures. Fun stuff!
Post a Comment