I can't believe that this is the fifth week of school!! I forget how fast the weeks go by once school starts. This year has been different for Quinton and I because neither one of us are taking classes, but we are both teaching classes! We have definately been busy, but the year has been good for both of us. I have been amazed at how much easier the second year of teaching is compared to the first. I feel so much less stressed. I do feel for Quinton though as he experiences the first year stress. He has done an awsome job at keeping up on all his responsibilities. He does a good job and the students seem to like him. Most of his classes are great. There is always that ONE class that is harder than the rest. He has a World History class that he can get irritated at, but every teacher either has that one class or that one student that drive you crazy!! I have been so very lucky this year with my class. I have 20 students (10 boys/10girls) and they are really well behaved! Last year I knew who my trouble kids were going to be from day 1, but this year I really don't have any trouble makers. I still have a few kids who drive me crazy for not staying focused on their work and not doing homework, but I would take that over behavior problems any day!
Here are a few pictures of our classrooms.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Teaching is good!
at
3:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Your room looks so cute!! Isn't it amazing how fast time flies when you are TEACHING??
Post a Comment