I am teaching science for both of the fourth grade classes (yes, there are only two fourth grade classes in the whole TOWN). We did a science experiment to see if the boy's or girl's toilet seat would grow more bacteria. We also tested the inside of the toilet bowl. The kids loved it and I hoping they will all wash their hands now that they have seen what will grow from the seats! I thought you might enjoy these pictures. The results were: the girl's seats were dirtier than the boys, but the boy's toilet bowl was dirtier than the girls. You can guess why!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Gross!!!
at
3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Courtney,
Thank you for that bit of toilet information. As a coincidence, Andrew and I were just debating who made the toilet seat dirtier. His guess was girls. Thank you for proving him right. Those pictures are fabulous! Hope you're well!
Victoria
Isn't it so funnny the things we take pictures of... all for the sake of blogging??! How are you feeling?!?
court, i created a blog... now we can keep in touch :)
p.s. i love your cute little pregnant belly pictures! you need to post more!
Post a Comment