Quinton had more exciting news to tell me on Thursday...
He got accepted into the graduate program at Boise State University!!!
He will be starting in August 2008 on his Masters of Art in Counseling with an emphasis in school counseling. It will be a 2 year program with a 700 hour internship. We will be moving to Boise in July to get settled before school starts. I will hopefully find a job there soon.
I am so proud of Quinton and all his hard work. He is so driven and does such a wonderful job of taking care of our family. He has mastered the art of balancing school, work, and his priority-family. I feel so blessed to be married for eternity to such a remarkable man!
Friday, April 25, 2008
More exciting news...
at
6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hey Court! Horray for graduation and a hugh horray for graduate school! I hope everything goes well for you both in Idaho. Keep me posted. Miss you tons!
hey court! Man I've been meaning to comment for a long time....seriously like four posts ago when you were so unsure of which direction your future was going to take you. Now you two are graduated (huge applause inserted here....seriously!) and how fun that you two got to walk together. I bet that was a pretty awesome moment. And now Quinton is going to Boise...congratulate him for me will you: ) That is so great! So, are you looking for a teaching job there? How is everything else going for you? Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime soon. Do you know if Staci has had her baby yet? She probably has...man I need to get a hold of them too: ) We'll talk to you soon Court! Love ya: )
SWEET! We just knew it would work out, huh? :) That is really exciting- congrats again on graduation and go Courtney, you sure know how to pick 'em! Ha ha!
Post a Comment