
We had a great Christmas break in Colorado. We spent a few days in my home town of Rangely, Colorado where there was several feet of snow! It was also FREEZING! The temperature rarely reached zero degrees. It was fun spending the holiday with family. We went sledding on Hospital Hill, and it was given that name for a reason. Quinton hit a jump pretty hard in our thin, plastic sleds. His butt and back still hurt from that experience! We also played racquetball. Between sledding, shoveling snow, and racquetball Quinton and I realized that we need a new year resolution to exercise more. We are both so out of shape! A few days after Christmas my dad, Quinton, and I drove to Denver to attend my cousin's wedding. The weather was nasty, but we made it without any troubles. It was a fun few days with family in Denver and all the snow made for beautiful pictures for my cousin. We are now back home in Provo. Quinton had to return to work today and I have to go back on Wednesday. Neither one of us are ready, but vacation has to end at some point. I have a few pictures of our vacation and more will come later! We hope all of you had a safe and happy holiday!
My sister Tiffany and my nephew Jason:
Quinton and I making snow angels in my parent's front yard
Monday, December 31, 2007
Merry Christmas!
at
10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
I promise I will send pictures tomorrow! I forgot - sorry!
Cute Picture Courtney!
Court, you two are so cute! How are you doing anyway? If you really ever wanna quit your teacher job, call me and I will set you up with a flight attendant interview...It is so amazing, you would love it!!!
And anytime you want popcorn, stop by my house in SLC, I make it at least once a day! I am obsessed!
Hey again. Trish and Kev bought a home in Layton and he works for the govenor and she is going to be student teaching soon I think...From what I hear she is expecting a baby this summer. When are you and your hubby gonna start up the fam?
Post a Comment