Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mommy-Daughter Date

Kylee and I had been butting heads for a couple days... so for punishment she had to go on a date with me:-)

Quinton and Jaxson had some male-bonding time, while Quinton supervised kids painting a window for Homecoming and Kylee and I had a few hours just us girls!  We got some treats and went to a park where we could be alone.  We saw some deer (which I think was her favorite part), painted our toenails- Kylee got to choose the color and she painted mine for me, and we just talked for awhile.  Then we went to "Grandma's school" and played on the playground.

She was just as happy as ever and I am now a real believer in going on one-on-one dates with your kids.  I've always hear that it's a good idea to do that and now I know why.  I just love that girl!  Next month hopefully I can have a date with Jaxson!




0 comments: