Thursday, April 12, 2012

BTW....

By The Way... We are expecting baby #3!!!

I feel like most people know by now, but some of you who I don't see might not.  Baby #3 is due in October, so  I am about 13 weeks right now.

Kylee is excited and Jaxson is a little clueless still!  But if you ask Kylee she will give you her memorized speech... "If it's a boy his name will be Conner, and if it's a girl her name will be Anna.  And Grandpa will call her Anna Banana!"  And then she will laugh hysterically.  However, the more she has said it the more fake the laugh has become...

We are not going to find out the gender of this baby until the big day!  The ring test says 'girl' so we will see...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

Liz said...

Exciting news! I love that you are not finding out too. Good luck!

Juannaelmi said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!

Adespain said...

wahoo! so excited! way to take the plunge and be out numbered!