Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh ya...

I don't know what I have been waiting for... but I have been meaning to share the fact that Kylee is going to be a big sister!  That's right, I am pregnant.  We are expecting our little one to arrive mid-September.  We get to find out the gender in May.  According to the ring test it's a boy.  I am 15 weeks along now and have been feeling great. 

I do have one picture that shows my growing belly.  It was not intended as a pregnant belly picture, but it sure turned out as one!  It's me and Janelle at the zoo.

5 comments:

Adespain said...

Congratulations Courtney! So exciting. We did the ring test as you suggested and it was right on. Glad you are feeling so great!

KimL said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Big sisters are the best! Can't wait to find out what baby #2 is!

Tori said...

Hooray! Congrats!

Chelsey Robertson said...

Yay! How exciting for you guys! Ty keeps telling me that Saylor needs a little brother but I just don't know if I'm ready to do it all over again yet. Glad you're feeling good!

Juannaelmi said...

Congrats!!