Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter

We had a fun Easter weekend in Layton with my family. There was an easter egg hunt in the park and we celebrated Jason's birthday on Saturday. My mom and Tiffany and I suprised Heather with a girl's night out for her 30th birthday!





Tyler helped change her diaper!



This swimming suit was used for my doll when I was little! She has been able to fit into several of the outfits I used for my dolls.




5 comments:

Ben Stocks said...

She is so cute....she definitely takes after her mom :)

Liz said...

She is so cute! I hope we can see you guys soon.

Lynsey said...

She looks so adorable in the swimsuit. How sweet she can wear your doll clothes!

KimL said...

she's getting so big! I love the swim suit!

Ang said...

What an adorable little girl! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. we really do need to come out and visit sometime, it would be fun!