Sunday, October 26, 2008

30 Weeks!

Here I am at 30 weeks! I can't believe I only have 10 more (give or take). I am still feeling great and have plenty of energy. It is starting to get a little more uncomfortable to sleep, but I don't struggle too much. The baby is doing great! She is starting to get the hicups, which is fun. I am sometimes guilty of not paying attention in church because I am watching my belly move all over! I have people telling me that I am looking "more motherly." I think this is a nice way of saying, "you are huge"!

5 comments:

Liz said...

You look so cute! I can't believe she is almost here. We are excited for a new baby in the family!

Jeana said...

Its Jeana from Snow intramural basketball...man I miss those days, we had the best team! I'm so excited for you, a little girl, that is so awesome!

garrett.arien said...

You are darling! I am so excited to see this precious baby girl, I can't make it to your shower, we have a wedding:( I'm so sorry and totally bummed. Hope to see you soon.

Ashley and Aaron said...

You look great Courtney! I can't wait to see the finished product :) Hope you 2 are doing well. Miss you and wish we could hang out.

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Courtney you look so adorable. I just got overwhelmed with excitement for you when I read that you're so close! I'm so so happy for you two and can't wait to see this little baby girl:)