I feel lost in this new world of blogging, but I thought I would give it a try. My old friend Vandi (from Snow) and my sister are the only bloggers I know out there, so I may be a stranger but I'll give it a try!
I just want to make sure that this works and if so I will add more. I'll keep my finger's crossed.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Where am I?
at
7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hola Courtney!
Eres muy hermosa. Te amo mucho.
Sinceramente,
Quinton
yeah! I didn't even know you had commented on my blog until I decided today to check and see if other's had written that I hadn't ever seen. Sorry I didn't see yours for forever. I'm so excited that you've entered the blogging world with me. Now I can keep updated on two of my most favorite people ever: ) So, I was thinking that camping would be all most too much fun to handle...so we should definitely try for it. I'll try writing the others and seeing what they think about it. Can you even imagine how much fun that would be? Talk to you soon: )
Hey Court, How are you? I know how you feel about the whole blogging thing...I just started one last month and was a little nervous at first, but now I love it! I am excited that you have one so we can stay in touch! Our blog site is mattandtay.blogspot.com
Post a Comment